« Home | LUNCH PROGRAM AT THE PANABAJ SCHOOLMaría and Andre... » | FISHING IS FUNdraising!Charter members of the ATIT... » | From The Ground Up!April 20th, 2007 - The members ... » | The rains began early this year. Usually the proce... » | Sister City Volunteer - The staff at Hospitalito A... » | Young mothers enrolled in the Mother Infant Sponso... » | It is always a pleasure to see familiar faces r... » | Albanil (builder) Domingo Quik Petzey stops pick ... » | The First Volunteers on the New Construction!by Ly... » | NPR Runs Panabaj StoryDay to Day, January 30, 2007... »


Back in Boston

I’m back in Boston, sorting through my photographs and remembering the unbelievably wonderful two weeks which I just spent volunteering at the Hospitalito. I felt truly privileged to serve the wonderful Atitecos; the beautiful children and their grateful parents will live in my heart always.

For those reading this and considering coming to Santiago, don’t think twice; the Hospitalito needs you and all you can give will be more than reciprocated by what you will gain educationally and emotionally. My only consolation in leaving was the knowledge that I’d return.
-Dr. Rob Meyer